We’re looking for a Senior Lead role to manage, optimize and grow the CRM (and e-commerce relationship management) function within the business. This role is client facing and is key is establishing solid strategic relationships with our key CRM, data strategy and e-commerce clients. In addition, the role is both strategic in that the person will support senior management team and account leads developing plans and leading conversations across the business for new and existing business as well as will mentor and manage the team of CRM managers and executives both locally and remote, across retained client accounts, operating as the senior account lead on these accounts.
The person who will step into this position must have at least 5 years’ experience working in the CRM space (including the development of CRM/ Data / One to One strategies, the set-up of systems, tools and teams to enable and deliver on these as well as the ongoing management, optimisation and reporting on all programs, campaigns and projects established) either agency or client side – e-commerce experience is advantageous.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the business for existing and new clients focused oncustomer retention and ongoing customer loyalty over time.
- Working with the clients and team on recommending CRM platform structures and architecture based on business requirements, ensuring applications/platforms work seamlessly with campaigns and programs, capturing all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analysis in collaboration with the Head of Digital, identifying key touch points customers have with organisations ensuring relevant and valuable contact is made at these intersections, maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring plans are in place for both customer satisfaction and retention while ensuring business profitability.
- Ensuring databases are set up and segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities. Work on segmentation models (such as RFM, behavioral focus groups etc.)
- Develop strategies to manage communications and user channel preference across CRM channels.
- Develop testing strategies/plans for all aspects of communication and segments to ensure the most effective approach is implemented and continually optimized.
- Build insightful reports on CRM performance against KPIs across campaigns and programs both weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to track MoM, YoY retention and impact.
- Identify opportunities for automation and manage the implementation of the same in the CRM system.
- Plan and implement data enrichment with campaign level data, behavioral data and website data.
- Work with the Data and Analytics team for comprehensive, insightful reporting for clients
- Work with the Data and Analytics team for the development of dashboards for clients as needed to manage KPIs across digital touchpoints.
- Working closely with client teams to map out Communication plans for the year focused on CRM KPIs, Lifecyle management and ongoing retention plans goals.
- Overseeing communication with clients in support of Account Teams and CRM Managers.
- Collaboration with clients agency teams to ensure CRM Plans form a holistic part of their marketing and communication plans
Skills set requirement:
- 5+ year’s experience working on CRM projects, clients and ongoing strategies with experience in ecommerce a great benefit
- Experience working on a number of CRM systems that integrate multiple media channels – email, SMS, web push, app push notifications.
- Basic understanding of HTML and SQL (good to have but not necessary)
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organisation.
- Experience managing a team (both on site and remote) and multiple clients
- Experience working in an agency environment that is fast paced and dynamic a plus